Intensive outpatient Program
Are you in crisis?
Text "4hope" to 741741
Intensive outpatient programs are structured individual, family, and group activities that are provided in an outpatient setting. This time-limited, multi-faceted service is designed to assist adults to begin recovery and learn skills for recovery maintenance and includes linkage to community resources and supports.
- The Intensive outpatient program consists of a scheduled series of sessions appropriate to the individual plan of the client.
- Sessions are typically 3 - 5 times per week for three to four hours per session.
- The program includes services provided during days and evenings.
- The program can function as a step-down program from crisis stabilization, detoxification, residential or inclient treatment.
- Intensive outpatient may also be used to prevent or minimize the need for a more intensive and restrictive level of treatment and is considered to be more intensive and integrated than traditional outpatient services.
All Life Solutions South locations offer Intensive Outpatient Services.
Find your nearest Life Solutions South location HERE.